Hi all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm am back from my hiatus and you know what I'm lovin' it (haha!) Anyway, I just came on here to update you on my last then recent removal of manga from my life..... To be honest with you I kinda feel great. Right now I feel as though there is nothing holding me back, I can freely be the person that I need and want to be. Now, never to stay that I'm done at this point, but I feel like I've got a good bead on things as they stand now. I'm making friends, and dealing with things now. It's hard to say that I deal with them correctly but it's better than ignoring them.....
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that manga is a better or that it itself put my life on halt.... No that was ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL me, JR did that to herself.... I'm just saying that I don't have the coping skills to handle manga... There are however some people that could be in a manga support group or something..... Now don't thing that I'm judging them because I'm not.... I'm just sayin'!!!!! But IZ'm tired now so I'm just rambling.... URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe goodnight world.....

No comments:
Post a Comment